Beginning a clinical communication and collaboration project can seem like a daunting task and, for many, the initial questions are the same: Where do I start? Who should be involved in clinical communication improvement initiatives? What should I consider? Can we use existing resources, or will this require another partnership? How can we best set our organization on a path to success?
During this webinar, experts will discuss:
- How to evaluate existing communication infrastructures
- Setting up a project charter for success, including roles and responsibilities
- Components of unified communication and clinical communication improvement
- How to evaluate clinical communication partners and solutions in a crowded market
- Tying clinical communication improvement with key workflows to drive positive outcomes