In increasingly mobile healthcare environments, HIPAA-compliant communication is a top concern for organizations such as Accredited Home Care. The organization mainly operates remotely and sought to improve communication between its nurses, physical and occupational therapists, and other caregivers.
Accredited Home Care utilized the Halo Clinical Collaboration Platform™ to unify clinical collaboration, ensure all clinical communication was HIPAA-compliant, and to increase the efficiency of care coordination.
Learn how Halo Health helped Accredited Home Care:
- Improve security of clinical collaboration
- Realize faster communication response times
- Improve collaboration with the affiliated acute organization, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Increase care giver satisfaction
- Achieve high adoption rates