Healthcare's Most Reliable and Robust Communication Platform
Mobile clinical communication platforms have evolved into a mission-critical tool for clinicians.
Secure messaging apps are HIPAA-compliant, yet most lack the reliability, scalability and workflow required for the timely delivery of critical information to the right clinician.
The cloud-based Halo Platform:
- Unifies all communication channels
- Delivers messages instantly to the right roles/teams
- Works with all mobile devices
- Scales across the enterprise and community
Let us demonstrate the Halo Platform. We'll knock your socks off, and to prove it, we will send you a pair of Halo socks just for completing the form.
“Connecting scheduling to a secure messaging platform was one of the primary reasons we were looking for a new application, and Halo had exactly what we needed.”
– Angie Box, Director of Clinical Informatics,
Great River Health System
Get Your Pair of Socks!
Fill in your info and we'll send you a FREE pair of fun Halo socks.
Trusted by Top Enterprise Health Systems Across the Nation
“When we message other clinicians, we reach them immediately.”
– Michael McCoy, Chief Medical Officer
Great River Health System
The Halo Platform is designed to be a mission-critical, cloud-based robust communication platform providing industry leading reliability and scalability
- Instant delivery of HIPAA-compliant messages and alerts
- Clear timestamps of when a message is Sent, Delivered, and Read
- 99.99% up-time SLA
- Message screening, auto-forwarding, and escalation features
- Trusted to support the complex needs of the nation’s largest health systems - several customers have more than 20,000 users that perform 10 to 40 million mobile actions annually.
– Atrium Health, Henry Ford Health System, University Hospitals Cleveland and Asante to name a few
Robust Communication Platform
Basic secure messaging solutions fall short on the promise to integrate with a health system’s broader ecosystem. The Halo Platform is designed to work seamlessly with other systems to strengthen communication efficiency across numerous clinical workflows.
- Halo’s robust communication platform includes our native embedded scheduling system to ensure you reach the right on-call clinicians instantly, or Halo can integrate with your third-party scheduling solution if preferred
- Message or call on-call providers directly without wasting time looking up who is covering (i.e. message Cardiologist On-Call)
- Mobilize critical care and CODE teams quickly (STEMI, Code Blue, Stroke, and Sepsis)
- Improve response to COVID-19 by utilizing team coordination and communication on or off site
- Halo integrates seamlessly with all major EHRs, nurse call systems, and patient monitoring systems to instantly mobilize critical alerts and results to accelerate patient care and include patient information in messages
- Halo integrates with Imprivata’s Single Sign-On solution to reduce clinician log-in fatigue
- Halo’s AWS cloud-based architecture and unique cross-organization linking enable health systems to quickly communicate with clinicians across their community