Year of the Nurse:
Innovating Through a Pandemic
Halo Health is proud to sponsor our customer’s webinar hosted by ANIA.
In this recorded webinar you will learn how nurses and nursing informatics specialists are the perfect innovators during a pandemic and what opportunities lie ahead.
- Year of the Nurse
- Nursing Informatics at Atrium Health
- Examples of Nursing Innovation During COVID
- Preparation for What’s Ahead – Clinical Innovation Must Lead the Way
Becky Fox, MSN, RN-BC,
Vice President, Chief Nursing Informatics Officer, Atrium Health
Watch the Webinar
The Halo Clinical Collaboration Platform streamlines time-sensitive clinical communication and workflows in order to increase nurse efficiency and accelerate patient care.
Increase Nurse Efficiency and Reduce Fatigue
- Streamline clinical communication workflows
- Receive only mission-critical alerts via a mobile device
- Eliminate wasted time searching for the physician who is on-call and interrupting off-duty physicians
- Accelerate critical care team coordination such as STEMI, Stroke, Sepsis and COVID-19
- Improve admission/discharge processes to increase patient throughput
- Standardize communication across the organization
View our Latest Blogs that Nursing Informatics Professionals will Appreciate
Learn how Halo’s Clinical Collaboration Platform enhances care team coordination and improves patient outcomes through streamlined critical communications.
The unified communication functionality in clinical collaboration platforms reduces nurse interruptions in acute settings.
Hospital decision-makers want to improve nurse efficiency today. Learn how to improve nurse efficiency with clinical collaboration platforms.