Halo Webinar: Solving the Clinical Communication Breakdown
Poor clinical communication and collaboration is one of the most common causes of delays in care. As healthcare becomes increasingly digital, keeping clinicians connected is essential to your organization’s success.In this 30-minute webinar, we will discuss:
1. The current clinical communication landscape
2. The impact of poor clinical collaboration on your outcomes
3. How a clinical collaboration platform (CCP) can unify secure messaging, video, voice, and alerts in one holistic solution
Director of Product Strategy
Watch the Webinar
The Halo Clinical Collaboration Platform streamlines time-sensitive clinical communication and workflows in order to increase nurse efficiency and accelerate patient care.
- Streamline clinical communication workflows
- Receive only mission-critical alerts via a mobile device
- Eliminate wasted time searching for the physician who is on-call and interrupting off-duty physicians
- Accelerate critical care team coordination such as STEMI, Stroke, Sepsis and COVID-19
- Improve admission/discharge processes to increase patient throughput>
- Standardize communication across the organization
View our Latest Blogs that Nursing Informatics Professionals will Appreciate
The unified communication functionality in clinical collaboration platforms reduces nurse interruptions in acute settings.
Hospital decision-makers want to improve nurse efficiency today. Learn how to improve nurse efficiency with clinical collaboration platforms.