- Why is workplace culture important to us at Halo Health?
- What is a Halo Hero?
- Introducing Our Halo Hero: Andrew Leithart
At Halo Health, not only is our team committed to our mission, but all of our employees take pride in contributing to and maintaining our workplace culture – creating a space that is always collaborative, respectful, innovative, free of judgement and, maybe most importantly, fun.
If there’s one thing we know to be true: a job is more than just the thing you come home from – or at least it should be. Your job should be something you are excited to do, with people you love being around, and with leaders who recognize and appreciate your expertise and efforts.
In fact, each quarter, Halo Health employees nominate “Halo Heroes” – employees who exemplify our core values of accountability, attitude, teamwork, and tenacity, and push our company mission forward.
Team members who receive the most peer nominations are named our “Halo Heroes,” and are recognized with a personal letter from our CEO, a Halo Hero hat, a $200 Amazon gift card, and a feature on our blog.
We’re dedicated to maintaining a positive workplace culture at Halo Health, including recognition where recognition is absolutely due. In that spirit, please join us in recognizing one of our 2021 Q1 Halo Heroes, Andrew Leithart.
Get to Know Our Halo Hero: Andrew Leithart
- Meet Andrew: Andrew has been a member of team Halo Health since July 2019. “My job is to work closely with healthcare organizations of all sizes to determine what gap they need to fill in their current workflow and educate them on how the Halo Health Platform can accomplish their goals. I also am responsible for leading others and coaching them on how to best contribute to their respective territories.”
- A Day in the Life: Every day for Andrew looks a little bit different, and that flexibility is what he loves. “There is no such thing as a typical day at Halo Health, and that’s the way I like it.”
- Motivation Station: A mission to helping other runs in Andrew’s family, and it’s part of what motivates him at Halo Health. “My mom was a nurse for over 30 years, my sister is a pediatrician in Columbus, OH and my grandpa was a family doctor. I also have always been very interested in technology, so Halo Health has created an opportunity for me to nerd out on the technology side of things while at the same time providing an avenue for me to make a difference in the healthcare industry. Having come from a family of healthcare professionals, I have a sense of responsibility to really do my absolute best while working for Halo Health, both as a way to honor my family and to bring something innovative and exciting to an industry that is so flooded with regulation.”
Andrew exemplifies what it means to be a Halo Hero. But don’t just take our word for it, read what his nominators had to say:
- Andrew is one of the most tenacious people I have come across in my career! He always keeps the best interest of the customer in mind. He is also always trying to improve his craft and help others around him improve which I really admire.
- Andrew exemplifies a strong work ethic and commitment to Halo Health and its success. His efforts are shown in his performance. He is always willing to support and guide colleagues – I often seek Andrew’s expertise when I need guidance or training assistance – my Nickname for him is: Yoda – I told him he now has to respond to my questions with riddles.
- Andrew is a team player and has been extremely helpful to me in my early days at Halo Health.
- Andrew comes prepared every day to give 110%. He embodies Halo Health‘s Mission and values – Accountability, Attitude, Teamwork and Tenacity. He’s always ready to lend a hand to a teammate and he is a master at building relationships to foster a true partnership with our customers. He IS our Halo Hero!
- Andrew is tenacious in the way that he goes about everything he does. He is tenacious in his willingness to research and identify potential opportunities, he is tenacious in how he executes on the strategy he develops as a result of the research, and he is tenacious in his desire to improve. Andrew is always looking for ways to grow his skillset via reading, symposia, networking, and taking on additional challenges that contribute to his personal and career growth.
Congratulations, Andrew! We’re so grateful to have you on the Halo Health team.