- Why is company culture important to us at Halo Health?
- What is a Halo Hero?
- Introducing Our Halo Hero: Corinne Phillips
At Halo Health, we know it is the unique talents of our team members that drives our success, and we believe in providing a culture of recognition that acknowledges and respects those contributions.
Each quarter, company employees nominate “Halo Heroes,” employees who exemplify our core values of accountability, attitude, teamwork, and tenacity, and go above and beyond to propel our company mission forward: to improve communication and collaboration in healthcare to save lives.
Team members who receive the most peer nominations are named our “Halo Heroes,” and are recognized with a personal letter from our CEO, a Halo Hero hat, and a $200 Amazon gift card.
Get to Know Our Halo Hero: Corinne Phillips
Meet Corinne: Corinne is an Application Support Specialist on the Halo Health Support Team. She works with Halo Health Clinical Collaboration Platform (CCP) users and Administrators to troubleshoot and resolve issues, identify trends and improve the user experience. Corinne has worked for Halo Health for six years!
A Day in the Life: Corinne’s day to day varies – bringing opportunities for new challenges. Yet, no matter what the task is, she’s always building strong relationships. From walking users through features, reviewing logs, to researching issues, Corinne gets to work with an amazing team and interacts with our community of users every day.
Motivation Station: Corinne stays motivated by focusing on the end goal – improving care for clinicians and patients. “It’s rewarding to know that what we’re doing at Halo Health is allowing clinicians to be able to quickly and effectively care for their patients.”
Halo Hype: For Corinne, the best part of Halo Health is the people. “I get to work with so many amazingly smart, dedicated and passionate people at Halo Health – from fellow my Support Team members to the developers and engineers. There is a great deal of collaboration. Halo Health has also given me the opportunity to keep learning and develop new skills. I’m very proud to be a member of the Halo Health Team.”
Team members like Corinne are essential to our success and contribute to our dedicated and collaborative company culture. But Corinne’s nominators say it best:
- “Corinne has shown her strength, patience, and passion for Halo Health through her dedication to our customers!”
- “Corinne has been extraordinarily helpful to customers and team members alike!”
- “Corinne has gone above and beyond to ensure no customer request is left unanswered!”
- “Corinne does her work with a smile every day and provides stellar customer support!”
- “Corinne is the first person to jump in and help and remains calm even during the most difficult customer interactions!”
Please join us in congratulating, Corinne! We are proud to have her on the Halo Health team.