- Why is company culture at Halo Health so important?
- What is a Halo Hero?
- Introducing Our Halo Hero: Mandy Hampton
Depending upon who you are, when you think of “company culture,” images of ping pong tables and free snacks might come to mind… or simply having the support of your peers and leaders while working in an environment that makes you happy. Company culture at Halo Health just so happens to be both.
We take pride in providing our employees with the space they need to take a break and recharge – whether working in-office or remotely. And it’s imperative that every member of the Halo Health team be encouraging, collaborative, driven and determined to help one another succeed.
It’s the key to our continued success: our amazing people. In fact, we make it a point to celebrate our people every chance we can.
For example, each quarter Halo Health employees nominate “Halo Heroes” – employees who exemplify our mission and core values. Team members who receive the most peer nominations are named our “Halo Heroes,” and are recognized with a personal letter from our CEO, a Halo Hero hat, a $200 Amazon gift card, and a feature on our blog.
It’s in that vein that we introduce one of our amazing 2021, Q1 Halo Heroes, Mandy Hampton.
Get to Know Our Halo Hero: Mandy Hampton
- Meet Mandy: Mandy is a manager of implementation consulting at Halo Health. In her role, she works with a team to ensure customers are successfully implementing the Halo Clinical Collaboration Platform and that they also have a positive experience while doing so. Mandy has worked for Halo health for almost three years!
- A Day in the Life: Mandy’s day-to-day is all about our customers: “Most days are customer-facing, where my team and I are working with clinical leaders and consulting them on everything from user experience to optimization to creating processes that will best meet their needs and expectations.”
- Motivation Station: What motivates Mandy? The people at Halo Health and the mission they strive to achieve. “We have such a fantastic team of insanely talented individuals, and it’s so motivating to work together to pursue a mission we whole-heartedly believe in. I know we can make a real difference in the lives of patient and clinicians, and our team has the vision, skills, and tireless attitude to make that happen.”
- Halo Health Hype: Mandy’s favorite aspect of Halo Health is the ability to be hands-on and collaborative. “The beauty of Halo Health and my role is that I am afforded the opportunity to communicate and collaborate with so many different functional groups within the company. Our team has an arm in every piece of our operations, business development, integration, product design, and beyond. We can help shape the trajectory of our solution and our company and that’s really fulfilling.”
Mandy is a great example of our company culture, mission, and values. But don’t just take our word for it, read what her nominators had to say:
- Mandy’s core values are the epitome of Halo Health and our dedication to our customers and team members. She manages a team, continues a full-time job as an implementation consultant, supports Sales regularly, and always has a positive attitude with customers.
- Mandy works relentlessly while keeping her team as the priority.
- The epitome of a tireless, passionate, top performer. All of the kudos to Mandy for continuing to set the bar high for others around her through her own demonstration of living our values.
- Mandy balances a lot of priorities and continues to make sure that all customer needs are met. She continues to get compliments from customers and from internal staff on her customer service approach and overall knowledge of clinical workflows.
Congratulations, Mandy! We’re so proud you choose to share your contributions with us and our customers.